IN&OUT Facial Mask 25ml x 5
One-step face mask that deep cleanses, exfoliates, hydrates and soothes all at once.
WHAT IT DOES
We believe that your skincare works better when pores are unclogged. This highly innovative face mask does 2 steps at one go:
1. Absorb sebum, dirt and makeup residue that clogs up pores
2. Infusing the skin with active ingredients for maximum efficacy.
Suitable for all skin types.
1. Hyaluronic Acid helps enhance skin elasticity and hydrate skin from deep within.
2. Tea Tree Oil helps reduce the inflammation associated with acne and prevents acne lesions
3. Hydrolized Collagen get rid of wrinkles and improve skin elasticity
4. Witch hazel helps fight premature aging, tighten pores and improves skin tone
5. The mask is made of all-natural material produced through coconut water cultured bacteria, adheres to the skin tightly like a second skin, for optimal coverage, and the absorption properties have been proven to deliver key ingredients into the skin.
GOOD TO KNOW
Made of bio-cellulose, initially made for compromised skin from burns and wounds, bio-cellulose masks are great for sensitive skin types.
Unlike paper masks, bio-cellulose masks do not dry out while they are being used.
It contains a higher concentration of up to 10x of active ingredients compared to paper masks with its higher absorption rate. The face mask adheres to your face like a second skin, allowing a higher penetration rate of active ingredients into your skin.
Tip: If you have stubborn blackheads, use the nose mask first, before putting on the facial mask for dual impact.
- Remove the other side of the protective film once applied
- Allow the mask to be completely dry before removing
- Wet the dried sheet mask under water to check out the sebum extracted
Mask drying time differs based on individual, on average it takes about 1-2 hours. You may sleep overnight with the mask on - clinical tests have been conducted which showed no irritation with the long masking hours.